Sunday, September 30, 2012

Rainy Sunday


my patio with rain-slicked table top

It's tough having to deal with rain when you get to the South of France and all you want to do is go out and play!

Tomorrow should be sunny, but it rained all day today and yesterday. I was caught in a torrential rainstorm yesterday going out and about to pick up groceries and a SIM card that will work in France. I got my goals accomplished just in time for the clouds to roll in and me in a t-shirt, no umbrella. I waited out the storm in a souvenir shop, until one o'clock when they kicked everybody out to close for lunch (mais, oui! This is France). Luckily for me, the storm had calmed to a sprinkle.

But--I forgot toilet paper while I was out yesterday, and I'm trying to decided if it's worth braving the weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment